LAST CHANCE FOR YOUNG ACHIEVERS!
Nominations for the Northern Territory Young Achiever Awards close on the 13th December!
Why not nominate a young person you know who is achieving great results or who is actively involved in your community. You could make the world of difference to a young person’s confidence whilst giving them well deserved recognition with a nomination!
If you know someone up to 29 years of age who is making their mark or a valuable community contribution in one of the 12 categories, why not show your appreciation by nominating them.
Nominations are being sought for:
- Minister for Territory Families Excellence in Youth Leadership Award
- Somerville Community Service Award
- The Coffee Club Fashion Award
- Genesee & Wyoming Australia Indigenous Achievement Award
- NT Government Young Indigenous Educator Award
- Charles Darwin University Arts Award
- NT Government Young Carers Award
- Zip Print Sport Award
- NT Government Small Business Achievement Award
- ConocoPhillips Environment Award
- Glencore McArthur River Mining Regional and Rural Initiative Award
- PTTEP Australasia Health and Wellbeing Award
Nomination are made online at www.bit.ly/ntyaa1
For more information, contact the Awards Office on 1300 148 228 or firstname.lastname@example.org
The Northern Territory Young Achiever Awards were created in 1990, with the purpose of acknowledging, encouraging and most importantly promoting the positive achievements of young Territorians up to and including 29 years of age. The awards are an opportunity to demonstrate their achievements and showcase the recipients as role models within the community.