Litchfield Council has been provided with the opportunity by the Department of Education to undertake a Library Service Needs study to answer three key questions:
- What library services does the community need?
- Are existing services adequate to this need? and
- If not, what other options are there for the delivery of library services.
The Study will provide an evidence based assessment of community need and demand for library services in the Litchfield area that will:
- Assist Council to understand current and future need for library services.
- Provide options in relation to models to deliver expanded library services.
- Provide a robust evidence base for seeking funding for the development of a new Library facility in Litchfield, if required.
- Provide an analysis of the viability of the existing library service at Taminmin College.
The survey will take less than 10 minutes to complete and we would appreciate your support in this community consultation process.
Please click on this link to access the survey https://publicpolicyuts.au1.qualtrics.com/jfe/form/SV_0W0XiEnEzzwmzyt