Council has released the Draft Municipal Plan and Budget 2021-22 for public comment.
Click here to view the draft so you can make comment.
Key highlights of the budget include:
- Over $1 million for Litchfield’s eight Recreation Reserves
- $6.6 million Capital Work Program
- $130,000 for Community Grants, Sponsorship and Event Support
- Waste & rates revenue increase maintained in line with the Long Term Financial Plan
Read the Draft Municipal Plan and Budget 2021-22 for more details on what is planned for the next 12-months.
Council would like to hear from you!
All submissions will be considered for the Municipal Plan and Budget 2021-22 and will be presented to Council for endorsement at a Council Meeting Wednesday 30June 2021.
How to make comment on the Draft Municipal Plan and Budget 2021-22:
- Online - visit Your Say Litchfield
- Email - firstname.lastname@example.org
- In Person - Litchfield Council Office, 7 Bees Creek Road, Freds Pass
- By Mail - Attention: CEO Re: Municipal Plan 2021-22 Submission
Litchfield Council, PO Box 446, Humpty Doo NT 0836
The submission period closes Tuesday 1 June 2021.